Croatian Parliament has been publishing the information about its work on Internet since 1996, maintaining thus the principle of public access. These Internet site enables the access to everyday work of the Parliament, linked information from other available information sources, and direct communication compatible with technically available basis. The intention is to publish timely as many accurate and complete information, respecting the principles of open parliament, as well as the protection of respect and integrity of the Croatian Parliament as highest representative body in the Republic of Croatia. In spite of that, the public is kindly asked to take the following into account:
- It is possible that some information are not complete, comprehensive or adjusted to actual facts.
- Published paper editions of acts in due process of law (suggested laws, opinions, resolutions, declarations, etc. do not necessarily exactly reproduce an officially adopted text. Only Croatian Parliament legislation published in paper edition of the Official Journal of the Republic of Croatia, Narodne novine, is deemed authentic.
- Acts in parliamentary procedure as well as other information sources at Croatian Parliament site may express attitudes not necessarily endorsed by the Croatian Parliament.
- Mentioning of certain people, organizations, companies or social events in any context does not represent the official recommendation or support to those people, organizations, companies or events, except if explicitly mentioned.
- The information published are not professional or legal advice.
- Croatian Parliament reserves the right to change, add and delete published information without previous public warning.
All rights reserved. Content from these pages can be used without a prior consent by the author under the condition that the source of information is quoted.
There are links to external sites on the Croatian Parliament site with different Internet context:
- Croatian Parliament assumes no responsibility for texts published at external sites linked to the Croatian Parliament site. Croatian Parliament provides no information on how and under what conditions to use the external sites. For such information, please contact the authorized person. Croatian Parliament accepts no responsibility with regard to consequences incurred as a result of using any linked external sites.
Croatian Parliament is committed to user privacy. No personal information is gathered, except when sent by the very user. When the identity of the user is known, the personal data will be used in order to provide the e-services they required.
In spite of that a user sending personal data by e-mail should bear in mind the limitations of the contemporary information-communication technologies due to personal data protection.
In order to maintain the security system and perform the analysis of efficiency of the Web system, the Web server of the Croatian Parliament collects the technical data on not personally identified users.
The Head of Internet department accepts all responsibility for the texts published on this site.
If you have any questions, remarks and suggestions regarding texts on this site, do not hesitate to contact the Head of Internet department of the Croatian Parliament on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for any suggestion that might improve the quality of Croatian Parliament Web site.