The internal structure and operating methods of the Croatian Parliament (hereinafter: Parliament) shall be governed by these Standing Orders.
These Standing Orders shall govern:
- the constitution of Parliament, the commencement of duties by deputies, the suspension and cessation of the term of office of deputies,
- the exercise of the rights and duties of deputies in Parliament,
- the rights and duties of the Speaker and Deputy Speakers of Parliament,
- the rights and duties and operating methods of the Parliamentary Presidency,
- the authority, composition and operating methods of parliamentary working bodies,
- relations between Parliament and the President of the Republic of Croatia (hereinafter: President of the Republic),
- relations between Parliament and the Government of the Republic of Croatia (hereinafter: Government),
- procedures to enact legislation and discussion and debate and debate on individual issues within the jurisdiction of Parliament,
- procedures for election and appointment to, or dismissal and recall from Parliament,
- the procedural rules during parliamentary sessions,
- the public transparency of the work of Parliament,
- the performance of expert, administrative, technical and other tasks necessary to Parliament and the management of such tasks,
– the work of Parliament during wartime or under conditions of clear and present danger to the independence and integrity of the Republic of Croatia and during natural disasters.
Constitution of Parliament, Commencement of Deputy Duties, Suspension and Cessation of Deputy Status