All the official meetings Members of the Parliament held in the Sabor Palace as well as the MPs’ presence at the most important political events in the country are enumerated and their content summarized in the form of monthly digests:
- in January the Sabor hosted two official receptions: one to mark the 20th anniversary of Croatia's recognition by the international community and the second to celebrate the positive outcome of the referendum on Croatia’s Accession to the European Union;
- the most important parliamentary event in the month of February was the adoption of the State Budget;
- in March the Sabor ratified Croatia’s Treaty of Accession to the European Union and appointed twelve MPs as observers in the European Parliament;
- in April, for the first time in history, the Sabor hosted the celebration of the International Roma Day;
- there were two celebrations in May: one to mark the Croatian Parliament Day and the other to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Croatia’s membership in the United Nations;
- in June MPs took part in the commemorations of the Croatia's Statehood Day and of the Anti-Fascist Struggle Day;
- in July the Sabor adjourned the 4th session and, pursuant to the provisions of the Constitution, is in recess from July 15 to September 15.