The Labour and Social Partnership Committee shall establish and monitor the implementation of policies and, in procedures to enact legislation and other regulations, it shall have the rights and duties of the competent working body in matters pertaining to:
“- labour and the employment status of employees working in the public and private sectors, and employment and housing policy,
- pension insurance schemes,
- the rights of disabled persons,
- the enhancement of work-space and safety at work
- the enhancement and development of bipartite and tripartite social dialogue, and
- protection of the rights of former political prisoners.