The Tourism Committee shall establish and monitor the implementation of policy, and in procedures to enact legislation and other regulations it shall have the rights and duties of the competent working body in matters pertaining to:
- the concept and strategy of the development of Croatian tourism,
- the establishment and monitoring of the implementation of tourism development policies of the Republic of Croatia,
- hospitality industry and tourism activities and directly related activities,
- monitoring of concessions in tourism,
- developmental programs in tourism of particular importance to the economic development of the Republic of Croatia,
- the establishment and monitoring of the implementation of protection and maintenance of the quality of tourism sites,
- co-operation with the corresponding bodies in the European Parliament and the parliaments of other countries.