With RSS channels it is now possible to keep track of the changes published on Sabor's website for the following contents:
* The RSS column contains addresses of the RSS channels, while the HTML column contains addresses and a complete overview of their content.
What is RSS?
RSS technology (Really Simple Syndication) provides every visitor of Sabor's website with the opportunity to subscribe to automatically receive notification of newly published information on our web pages.
RSS channels, as they are usually called, make it possible for the users equipped with an adequate reading programme to electronically receive this type of notifications. Such a notification contains a link to the content the users has subscribed to, and usually a brief description of the newly published information. The user then decides either to click the link to the webpage, or to ignore or delete the notification.
How does RSS benefit users?
The fundamental benefit for the RSS users is that they get timely updates from their favourite websites.
Another benefit is the anonymity of the subscription and the possibility to terminate it at any time. RSS users have to be connected to the Internet and have an adequate reading programme. If you are using Internet Explorer and Outlook, there is no need to acquire a special RSS reader, since they both support RSS technology. If nevertheless you should need an RSS reading programme, most of them can be downloaded free of charge from the Internet.
How to subscribe to Sabor's RSS channels?
Subscribing is very simple. In order to do so, take the following steps:
1. Get informed about Sabor's RSS channels in the catalogue enclosed at the top of this page. RSS channels catalogue is also available through smart URL at http://www.sabor.hr/rssen.
2. Select the information you want to receive through RSS channels.
3. Copy their RSS links into your RSS programme. If you are using Internet Explorer 7, click open the RSS link, and then click Subscribe to this feed. Select a folder for the newly published information.
4. Customize your RSS reader's settings according to your personal preferences.
How to terminate notification reception with RSS?
In order to terminate notification reception from a particular RSS channel, simply delete its link in your RSS programme.
Is Sabor's RSS catalogue final?
The Croatian Parliament will continue extending its offer of RSS channels. Sabor's Internet Editorial Staff is thanking you for all the suggestions and objections that might contribute to improving the quality of our RSS service.