- Foreign journalists and journalists of foreign media are subject to accreditation with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (information available on http://www.mvep.hr/MVP.asp?pcpid=267). Based on this accreditation, jounalists are granted free entrance into the building of the Croatian Parliament (Sabor).
- At the entrance of the Sabor, all journalists are subject to a security check and are kindly requested to visibly wear their accreditation badge inside the venue.
Accredited journalists are granted:
- access and use of the communication resources within the Press Room
- coverage of the plenary sessions and sessions of the working bodies
- insight into the transcripts (in Croatian) of the plenary sessions
- insight into the documentation and archives of the Sabor
Contact for accreditation:
Head of Press Office: Marina Buntić Juričić
Phone: +385 1 45 69 638; +385 1 45 69 423
Fax: +385 1 45 69 611; +385 1 45 69 657