- Factual information
- Topical research on legislation and other topics of interest to MPs
- Monthly information about new books
- User education
Catalogues and databases
- Online catalogue
- Card catalogues
- DOAJ - directory of open access journals
The Library’s reading room provides Internet access, use of reference books and periodicals and photocopying.
- Members of Parliament
- Parliamentary Staff Service
- Office of the Croatian President
- Constitutional Court of the Republic of Croatia
- Government of the Republic of Croatia
- External users
Books can be loaned for a maximum of four weeks. Items from the Special Collection, Reference Collection and periodicals cannot be loaned, but they can be used in the Library’s reading room.
External users can use the Library’s collections in the reading room for scholarly research, with the approval of the Head of the Library or the Secretary of the Croatian Parliament.
Queries can be made via telephone, fax or e-mail. Librarians will answer queries objectively in the shortest possible time.
Librarians are not obliged to answer queries that do not concern the duties of MPs and committees.