7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Milorad Pupovac (SDSS)
Born on 5 November 1955 in Donje Ceranje, Benkovac. Graduated from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb – Bachelor of Arts in General Linguistics and Philosophy. Holds a Master in Philosophy from the Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) and a PhD in Philosophy from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb, university teacher.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
End of parliamentary mandate:
Changes during parliamentary mandate:
- the MP was appointed an Observer to the European Parliament for the term lasting from 16 March 2012 to 1 July 2013.
- Chairperson Foreign Affairs Committee (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Committee on the Constitution, Standing Orders and Political System (from 22 December 2011)
- Member European Affairs Committee (from 12 July 2013)
Previous parliamentary functions:
Represent the minority:Serbian
Elected from the list of the:
- Independent Democratic Serbian Party