7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Milorad Pupovac (SDSS)
Born on 5 November 1955 in Ceranje Donje. He graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb, where he also acquired his Doctor of Philosophy degree in Linguistics. Professor of Philology and Linguistics.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
22 December 2011
End of parliamentary mandate:
28 December 2015
Changes during parliamentary mandate:
- the MP was appointed an Observer to the European Parliament for the term lasting from 16 March 2012 to 1 July 2013.
- Chairperson Foreign Affairs Committee (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Committee on the Constitution, Standing Orders and Political System (from 22 December 2011)
- Member European Affairs Committee (from 12 July 2013)
Previous parliamentary functions:
Represent the minority:Serbian
Elected from the list of the:
- Independent Democratic Serbian Party