7th term of the Croatian Parliament (22 December 2011 - 28 December 2015)
Boro Grubišić (HDSSB)
Born on 25 November 1952 in Bobanova Draga (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Graduated from the School of Medicine in Zagreb. Doctor of Medicine. Surgical specialist.
Begin of parliamentary mandate:
22 December 2011
End of parliamentary mandate:
28 December 2015
Changes during parliamentary mandate:
- the MP was appointed an Observer to the European Parliament for the term lasting from 16 March 2012 to 1 July 2013.
- Deputy Chairperson Physical Planning and Construction Committee (from 18 January 2012)
- Member Committee on Croats outside the Republic of Croatia (from 18 January 2012)
- Member European Affairs Committee (from 12 July 2013)
- Member Health and Social Policy Committee (from 18 January 2012)
Elected from the list of the:
- Croatian Democratic Alliance of Slavonia and Baranja